Wednesday, November 16, 2005

morning black as midnight

I hope that this blog will someday be a more creative outlet for me :)
As well, I hope that it will be something I can actually share with friends, unlike my livejournal, which is mostly hidden from all but a few.

When did I become so insecure, anyway? I was once happy, I was once radiant. That's what I want to be again.

*sigh*

Just finished reading South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami. It was exactly the type of book I was needing. Short and sweet, yet powerful and haunting.

And now it's time for work. Ten hours of dealing with the general public on the phone. As much as I would rather gnaw off my own leg, I gotta face the fact that it's morning, and, yes, although it's cold and black outside, this means that it's time to get dressed, and go to work.

I know that no one else is happy either. But do I want to be one of the miserable ones? No. I want myself back.

The week is at the halfway point. I wish I could remember what happened the last 2 days, but it's a blur.

I feel a little silly that I allowed myself to get hurt. But really, right now, no energy for guys anyway. I need to get my life back on track. There is homework to be done, and I need to go back to the gym, and every other little thing I've started to neglect.

So... good morning world. The sun will rise eventually, I hope.

Sweater... check. Gloves... check. Music on loud... check. Sanity? Let's hope so.

[Edit:] Well.. I thought I was organized! Too bad I forgot my headset, security card, and work help manuals at home! o_0



current music: Hung Up [Radio Edit] - Madonna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home