Wednesday, November 16, 2005

gone for lunch!

Hunger (feeling hungry & actually wanting to eat) is a good thing.
It's been a few days.

I'm hungry, I'm looking decent for once, and other than forgetting, well, everything, this morning, today has been a normal, decent day.

(Wow, that's a lot of commas!)

Maybe this means the depression is fading away again. I certainly hope so.

On a side note, my new shoes make me a whopping 5'5". I'm lovin' it =)

I had some weird dreams last night that I documented a little in my LJ. I'm wondering if I should consider a career change. Something exciting. I may need to get my ass back into class in order to do it, but meh.

6 hours left of today's workday. I might just survive.
Going to get me some chili and cheese toast.. yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home