Friday, November 25, 2005

call the crazy coats, we've got a 5150

Nothing of note this evening.
I went to see Flightplan with my mom. It was actually a fairly decent movie, although it got me a little wound up.

I need to sleep now, so I can get up at 6:30 to work. Fuckin working on a Saturday... I haven't done it in so long, and it's a pain in the butt because the transit system assumes no one has to BE anywhere on Saturday morning. *sigh*

It's funny how the more you DON'T want to think of something, the more you think of it. When I'm drifting off to sleep, when I awaken from a dream, when I'm bored at work, when I'm dozing on the bus..... I wish I knew why.

(ooo déjà vu... how creepy :/)

Sometimes in life I just wish someone could come up to me and say, I'm sorry, this has all been a huge mistake. You can return to your regularly scheduled life now.

I miss certain people. I miss a certain place.
I lost someone who meant a lot to me, although I was an idiot for letting him fool me. I angered another through my own indiscretion.
I feel like there's a hole in my heart. I'm worried I'll become one of those damn emo kids.

Yet tomorrow I need to get up and pretend that my life is normal, happyshinygood.

I know it could be worse and all that feel better crap. But it also WAS better, a very short while ago.

Gah.
Good night.
</crazy>

----
current muzak:
The Longest Day of My Life [Armin Van Buuren Mix] - 24
Walking in the Sky - DJ Encore feat Engelina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home