Friday, November 18, 2005

you'll be hearing from my lawyer

Ugh.
First call of the day opened with "Before I get into the meat of this issue, just know that I have already contacted my lawyer and the Vancouver Sun. Nothing against you darling, but please choose your words carefully."

He was pleasant enough, but still quietly angry. His issue took me about 45 min to discuss and resolve, and after I finished filling out the escalations form, it decided to log me out of the system. Since I didn't think to save my work, I lost it all, and had to type it up again.

God I miss hosting parties and team-building events. Customer Service pales in comparison to Guest Service :/

[Edit 14:36:
And the day just keeps getting better. Almost every call I've taken has involved 15 - 20 mins of after call work, negotiation, phone calls, etc.

I wish I knew why for the past week or so I get full after 3-4 bites of food. Is it physical? Psychological?

I'm going to look into bartending work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home