Saturday, November 26, 2005

t- 4 hours...

Sometimes it's just a bad day...
Couldn't sleep last night. Visitors at our house till nearly 2AM (I guess I can't complain.. it's the weekend for everyone else!)Weird dreams involving events over the past couple weeks. I even dreamt about reading bad things about myself in someone's blog. (I'm not an internet addict... no...)

Slept in. Was 45 min late for work :(

Work is so so busy. Apparently due to a 'scheduling error' we are short staffed by 50 people. FIFTY. On a Saturday.

What kind of ERROR causes such a big discrepancy?

Ugh. I just... can't handle it. Not today. 400 calls waiting, with an average wait time of 40 mins.

Anyone have a spare gun??

1 Comments:

Blogger Alania X. said...

in sales anyway. I don't know how many people we had logged in, but one of the managers said it was short 50 from what there normally would be on a Sat :(

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home