Sunday, November 27, 2005

yay for online quizzy things...

I've noticed... every online 'personality quiz' seems to pin me as overly-emotional and/or needy and/or in need of understanding!



ColorQuiz.comErin took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks an affectionate relationship, offering fulfi..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


Also (and don't all think I'm crazy now), my faithful horoscope email says:

Your dream world holds important emotional clues.
Although you may not be as comfortable in the emotional realms as when you are in action, opportunities abound for you to learn new ways of expression. This may be rather subtle at first, but the long-term effects can be profound. Pay attention to the material that percolates into your consciousness now from dreams or in meditation. Seek the knowledge within.

Truth be told, I have been having very vivid dreams the past couple of days, and last night was the sort of dream where I'd wake up, and have the ability to continue the dream from where I left off just by closing my eyes again. However, the subject matter confuses and saddens me, and is hardly something I'd like to pay attention to, or decipher. It's something I'd just like to forget about.

Because it's very obvious that it's not something that's meant to be.

But I still miss you >:|

Oh well. :/

Today was alright though... slept in, and then had bacon and eggs for breakfast. Derek got annoyed that I was drinking the OJ up too fast. Watched quite a few episodes of Enterprise
and then went to watch the Grey Cup.

Yay Esks!

I learned that I really don't understand football!! I also learned that I'm really good at that ntn bar trivia :)

And that's about all.
I can't believe it's already a new week again. Almost a new month. 34 days to a brand new year.

Scary how time flies. I wish someone could figure out a way to go back....
---
current music:
Beautiful Things - Andain
Satellite [Markus Schulz Cold Harbour Mix] - Oceanlab
Relations - Erika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home