Tuesday, November 29, 2005

random thoughts

I am the stupid :P

I downloaded 2 oldie timey games (Epic Pinball and Tempest 2000) and then realized I can't play em because Windows XP doesn't like old DOS games. Oh well. At least I still have my Mac emulator so I can play Number Munchers and Oregon Trail if I want some real old goodness. But if anyone knows how I can play Tempest 2000, let me know!

We went looking at TVs and stereos yesterday, and one of the demo rooms had lime/apple green walls. The exact shade of my iTunes music card. Damn those walls made me happy. Need to get my own place so that I can paint.

I had strange dreams yet again. The only thing I can really figure out, is that my life is just really unbalanced. Has anyone noticed that the longer you have unhealthy habits, the harder it is to break em? I've made New Years Day my deadline (I know that's cliché) to get into a routine for things like exercising, eating breakfast, sleeping, all those simple things. Looking at pics from last Christmas, seeing how even my appearance has taken a toll, tells me I need to change things, urgently.

I have a ton of work to do for school after Christmas Break too. If I was smart, I'd do it DURING Christmas Break, but I think I really need a couple weeks of complete relaxation with family, no work, and no school. I think it will do wonders.

I booked off December 28th ~ January 4th to go to NYC with a friend. I didn't actually believe it was going to happen, but I wanted to be prepared just in case. I was happy for the possibility. It's not happening now, because we are no longer friends. But I am prepared to make those the most fun days of this pathetic life of mine :D

I want to go Christmas shopping, and back to Ikea to get a cheap little tree. Normally I hate Christmas and all it stands for, but for some reason, this year I want to use it the way phone commercials make it seem, as a way to reconnect with friends and family, relax, and have a good time.

I have plenty of work to do in the next few weeks. I want to box up stuff I'm not using (I unpacked it to feel "moved in" but have no place for it so I feel stifled), I want to get rid of any clothing I don't like/wear/use and pass it on to someone who can, I want to clean and rearrange my living space, I want to make plans to hang out with the friends I've neglected.

I need to really figure out how I'm going to finish these classes on time too.
---
current tunes:
The Party Song - Blink-182
Trailer Park Jesus - Glassjaw
Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea
All For You - Our Lady Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home