Friday, December 02, 2005

Travels!

I may have an opportunity coming my way in the next few months... so I ask all of you, my loyal reader(s)....

If you could pick ONE country to live in for a year, would you choose:

Australia
New Zealand
Ireland
or England?

Or, rather than ONE country, would you pick a combo of:

both Ireland and England

or

both Australia and NZ?

(Japan was a choice too, but I'd like to become a more seasoned traveller first!)

Your answer is appreciated, especially if you've been to any of these places :) I'm thinking I'll pick one of the double-Visas, but I can't decide which!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuuppppdate me....

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go for Ireland & England, but only because I could get a passport from there fairly easily. :P

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home