Monday, February 20, 2006

Markus Schulz Night Baby!

Wow, I never update this anymore!!

So... I totally got my mind BLOWN last night... by Markus Schulz! :D




I can't believe that he showed up here in Edmonton.. wow wow wowww.

Here's the awesome pics my friend Liana took.. mine are coming soon!


Me and Nicky


My friend Superstar DJ Phillipe Lam


Lori, Ray, Liana and I


Liana and Trevor


Crazy Flailers! Brandon and I.


The gang.. aren't Trevor + Brandon the cutest things ever? <3


Markus!

I know it's hard to tell from the pic but he was INTENSE! He threw down some amazing tracks.. and I couldn't have been any closer to the front unless I was in the DJ booth. My friends Phil and Dave opened for him and they also played some beautiful tracks.

Markus' Set:

Ridgewalkers - Find (Remix)
Yilmaz Altanhan - Eighties (Ozgur Can Remix)
Marco V - False Light (Danny Olivera Ghost Ryder Mix)
Dogzilla - Without You (Dogzilla Dub)
Marc Marberg - Guarana
Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)
Nic Chagall - Monday Bar
Gabriel and Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (Remix)
Mojado - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision)
Armin Van Buuren - Control Freak (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
Departure Feat. Markus Schulz - Without You Near
Andy Moor & Above & Beyond- Air For Life (original mix)
Funabashi - Daylight
James Holden- Nothing (93 Returning Mix) <3 <3
DJ Tiesto - Traffic (Ingrosso Remix) --3rd last song. This was crazy!!!
Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Trentemoller Mix)

He was a total crowd-pleaser too, and focused on his audience a lot. Smiling, dancing, singing along to the tracks, being totally patient with the hundreds of cameras flashing in his face... At one point he was playing Nothing [93 Returning Mix] by Holden & Thompson and as he was mixing it with the previous track, he kept smiling right at me. I think he could tell I recognized the track. (It's one of my favorites!) When he finally brought the song in fully I gave him the thumbs up and he put his hand on his heart and had this huge grin! <3

It was a killer night.. I danced for like 4 hours straight.. fun until the dancefloor got slippery lol.

In other news.. no longer work for Company X, and I will be finding a new job next week. Also I lost more weight (yay dancing!) so I'm now down to 131! (which is 10 pounds more than when I worked Playdium, rather than my previous 40! woot!)

(xposted to livejournal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home